that senior dating app said, not absolutely all content is inspiring – therefore we have actually community tips to describe that which we do and don’t allow on Pinterest. These directions are our appropriate use policy, so if you discover content that should not be on Pinterest, please report it to us. We use your reports to master and evolve our criteria, and make use of subject material specialists to share with and upgrade our recommendations.
Pinterest is not a location for antagonistic, explicit, false or misleading, harmful, hateful, or content that is violent behavior. We might remove, restrict, or block the circulation of these content together with reports, individuals, teams and domain names that creates or spread it according to just how harm that is much poses.
We’re devoted to presenting you with clear and transparent expectations that are clear to see and follow. For those who have questions or encounter issues on Pinterest, please contact us.
Pinterest is not destination for pornography. We restrict the circulation of or eliminate mature and explicit content, including:
- Fetish imagery
- Vivid sexual descriptions
- Graphic depictions of sexual intercourse
- Pictures of nudity where in fact the poses, camera perspectives, or props suggest pornographic intent
We do our best to to distinguish between pornography as well as other content that is mature. As an example, it can save you content about sexual health, nursing, mastectomies, art, training and wellbeing with adult nudity offered the context that is non-pornographic but we possibly may limit its circulation so individuals don’t encounter it unintentionally.
Pinterest is not an accepted spot for exploitation of individuals or pets. We’ll eliminate or restrict the circulation of content and accounts tangled up in methods that danger injury to people or pets, including sexual, real, or economic exploitation. That features:
- Sexualization or sexual exploitation of minors, like grooming, intimate remarks or imagery that is inappropriate. When we find it, we’ll report it to appropriate authorities like the nationwide Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Non-consensual images, meaning pictures of an exclusive or nature that is sexual or published without consent. This can include revenge porn and up-skirt pictures.
- Adult intimate services which could include intimate or exploitation that is physical trafficking, like intercourse cams and escort services.
- Individual trafficking, slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory work.
- Other illegal commercial exploitation, like exchanging in organs or items produced from individual keeps or parts of the body.
- The purchase of wildlife or endangered and protected wildlife. For the full listing of prohibited wildlife products, please go to our partner, the entire world Wildlife Fund.
- Corpses, animal parts or items produced from family pet components, or protected and endangered wildlife, including ivory.
- Reckless and harmful tourism that is animal otherwise exploitative techniques like arranged animal fighting.
Pinterest is not an accepted spot for hateful content or perhaps the individuals and teams that promote hateful activities. We restrict the circulation of or eliminate such content and accounts, including:
- Slurs or negative stereotypes, caricatures and generalizations
- Help for hate teams and folks promoting activities that are hateful prejudice and conspiracy theories
- Condoning or trivializing physical violence due to a victim’s account in a vulnerable or protected group
- Support for white supremacy, limiting women’s liberties along with other ideas that are discriminatory
- Hate-based conspiracy theories and misinformation, like Holocaust denial
- Denial of an individual’s gender identity or orientation that is sexual and help for transformation therapy and associated programs
- Assaults on people including general public numbers predicated on their account in a susceptible or protected group
- Mocking or attacking the opinions, sacred symbols, movements, or organizations associated with protected or vulnerable teams identified below
Protected and vulnerable teams consist of: individuals grouped together centered on their actual or recognized race, color, caste, ethnicity, immigration status, national beginning, faith or faith, sex or sex identification, intimate orientation, disability or condition that is medical. In addition includes individuals who are grouped together centered on lower socio-economic status, age, fat or size, pregnancy or status that is veteran.